Application deadline has passed
Bernalillo Indian Arts Festival - Artist Application
Deadline: May 01, 2023 5:00 pm (GMT-06:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
Date: May 06, 2023 9:00 am - May 07, 2023 5:00 pm
Bernalillo, New Mexico
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Application fees||$35||Non-refundable||There is a $35 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon submission of application.|
|10'x10' Space: Single Artist and Collaborators in one booth||$350||Non-refundable||Space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep for Single Artist in one booth.|
|20' x 10' Space: Single Artist in two booths||$600||Non-refundable||Space is 20 feet wide and 10 feet deep for Single Artist in two booths. ($650 after March 15, 2023)|
|10'x10' Space: (Full Payment) Two Artists in one booth||$600||Non-refundable||Space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep for Two Artists in one booth. ($650 after March 15, 2023)|
|10' x 10' Space: (Split Payment) Two Artists in one booth space.||$300||Non-refundable||Sharing Artists splitting Space payment for 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep for Two Artists in one booth. ($325 per Sharing Artist after March 15, 2023)|
|20' x 10' Space: Family Booth, up to 4 Adult Artists in two booths||$850||Non-refundable||Space is 20 feet wide and 10 feet deep for up to four Artist in double booth.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Did you participate in the 2022 Bernalillo Indian Arts Festival?
- What is the primary classification you are applying to?
- If interested, what is the second classification you are applying to?
- If applying to Diverse Arts classification, Please give details on the type (Dolls, Flutes, Drums, Cultural Items, etc.)
- Please type Pueblo/Nation/Tribe Affiliation
- Please provide your CIB or Federal Recognized Tribal Artisan Letter
- Using the attached map, what is your first booth number preference? What is your second?
- Are you Full-Time Collaborating Artists where 50/50 of the work is shared?
- If interested in sharing a booth space, please list name(s) you would like to share with or Collaborators name.
- Please provide your social media handle and/or website address.
- All applications, images, and other materials submitted will become the property of the and for benefit of Bernalillo Indian Arts Festival and will not be returned.
- Artist Acknowledgement
- For Alternative/Non-Traditional Arts Merchandise, please add three images at image submission page and describe the items.
- Minimum pictures required: 3