Application deadline has passed
Dunwoody Art Festival Food Vendor App
Deadline: Jul 15, 2020 11:00 pm
Date: May 09, 2020 10:00 am - May 10, 2020 5:00 pm
About the event
The crowd-pleasing Dunwoody Art Festival will celebrate its eleventh dazzling show on September 5 & 6, 2020 from 10AM to 5PM and It's Rain or Shine! Dunwoody Art Festival is temporarily moving to Brook Run Park for 2020! The park will transform into a whimsical artist market and be a shoppers’ paradise. Bestowed the trophy for the “Best New Event of 2010” by the...
Splash Festivals, Inc.
About the application
In 2019, the festival drew an estimated 20,000 visitors over two days. • Food trucks and food tent vendors are welcome to apply. • We do not duplicate menus • Separate applications must be submitted for each food truck or food tent. • Load in is on Saturday morning. • Payment is due upon notification of acceptance by July 31. • Your certificate of insurance is due...
Terms & Conditions
By applying to Dunwoody Art Festival 2020, you agree to the terms and conditions stated herein: Upon payment of all fees, Splash Festivals (Organizer) will issue a non-exclusive revocable license (the “License”) to Vendor for the use of a space located upon the Festival grounds as more particularly designated by, and which may be unilaterally relocated by Organizer (the...
|10' x 7' cart||$300||Carts that can fit into a 7' wide space should choose this option.|
|10' x 10' space no cooking||$350||You are capable of operating your space within a 10' x 10' space without need for space beside or behind you. You don't have any frying or open flame cooking.|
|10' x 20' space cooking tent only||$450||Choose this option if you need the full space, or need a 10' x 10' space with 10' behind you because you are cooking. Your tent must be rated flame resistant.|
|10' x 20' Food truck or trailer||$450||Food trucks or trailers that can fit within 20' should choose this option.|
|10' x 25' Food truck or trailer||$550||Food trucks or trailers greater than 20' and less than 25' in length should choose this option.|
|10' x 30' Food truck or trailer||$650||Food trucks or trailers greater than 25' and less than 30' should choose this option.|
|20AMP Outlet||$100||20AMP circuit provided.|
|30AMP Outlet||$120||30 AMP circuit.|
|50 AMP Outlet||$350||50 AMP circuit|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/
- Is your set up a Food Truck, Food Trailer, Tent, or Cart?
- What is your cooking method?
- What type of fuel do you utilize?
- If you are a food truck or food trailer and cook, do you have a fire supression system approved by NFPA?
- Please select all of the categories your menu represents.
- Please list all items available on your menu including beverages.
- What is your average price per meal served?
- Please provide references of names of events in which you have recently participated, contact names and contact information.
- What comments would you like to provide to explain your menu or application?
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please attached a photo of your setup (cart, tent, truck or trailer) and two photos of your food. If you have a 30 or 50AMP plug, it must be uploaded here.