Application deadline has passed
Suwanee Fine Arts Food Vendors
Deadline: Sep 01, 2019 11:59 pm
Date: Oct 05, 2019 10:00 am - Oct 06, 2019 5:00 pm
About the event
The Suwanee Fine Arts Festival is a two-day outdoor celebration of the arts in the award winning Suwanee Town Center Park where events typically attract 5,000 - 10,000. Art is a major part of Suwanee's culture providing an ideal location for a Fine Arts Festival. Organized by the North Gwinnett Arts Association, with a 10-year history of running the successful springtime Arts in the...
North Gwinnett Arts Association
About the application
Suwanee Fine Arts Festival will accept applications from artists working in diverse media. There are a limited number of food vendor spaces available for the show. This is a two-day event. Application & Festival Fees Application Fee - $35 (non-refundable) Artist Single Booth - $200 Food Single Booth – $300 Artist Double Booth -...
|Food Tent||$300||Single 10 by 10 booth space|
|Food Truck or Trailer||$500||Food Trucks up to 24 feet long|
|Food/Beverage Cart||$250||Food or cart less than 5 Feet in length and width|
|Electrical Outlet Rental||$50||PER outlet (110 volt). Must supply your own 100 foot extension cord.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please describe your menu.
- What are your prices?
- Does your booth need to be located on flat asphalt or can you set up in the grass or on a sidewalk?
- Do you want to only be located in the food court area? Would you consider being outside the food court?
- If you are a truck or trailer, will you be leaving on Saturday night and coming back on Sunday? Or will you stay put the entire festival weekend?
- In what other shows have you participated?
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- Please provide 4 photos. One of your booth, truck or trailer. One or two of your food. One of your menu.