ArtWalk in the Square 2022 SUBMISSION
Deadline: Mar 21, 2022 11:59 pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Sep 16, 2022 9:00 am - Sep 25, 2022 6:00 pm
About the event
IN-PERSON Friday, September 16: 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM Saturday, September 17: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM Sunday, September 18: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM ONLINE Friday, September 16: 9:00 AM - Sunday, September 25, 6:00 PM One of Toronto’s premier art exhibitions, ArtWalk in the Square is a great place to connect with artists and buy that perfect piece for your home! ArtWalk in...
About the application
ArtWalk in the Square CF Shops at Don Mills FRI, September 16: 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM SAT, September 17: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM SUN, September 18: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM PLUS ONLINE FRI, September 16: 9:00 AM – Sunday, September 25, 6:00 PM This year’s exhibition will be a hybrid event of in-person and online. ArtWalk in the Square is a three-day, public fine art exhibition at...
Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING PAYMENTS, DEADLINES AND CANCELLATIONS: - Please make note of when payments are due (see Important Dates) Failure to pay by the deadlines outlined will result in your spot being forfeited. Your submission and participation will be deemed cancelled and we will contact the next artist on the Wait List. No exceptions. - If for any reason the in-person show is...
|Application fees||CAD 57||$50 + HST = $56.50|
|2021 Best In Show - Award Winner Fee Waived||CAD 0|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Indicate if you are an Artists' Network Member
- Indicate if you are submitting for IN-PERSON (includes online participation) or ONLINE ONLY
- Art Category
- Artists' Statement
- Optional - Short Artist Statement - for promotional use only
- Booth Request
- Minimum pictures required: 6
- IMPORTANT! Please be sure you follow submission requirements. Failure to do so may result in a forfeited submission. YOU MUST FILL IN THE "INFO" FOR EACH IMAGE SUBMITTED... THIS INFORMS JURORS! After uploading image, click on the "add info" tab under the image and fill in details -- Notes: 1) Measurement: must be in INCHES 2) Description - not needed, please do not complete. FILE FORMAT ACCEPTED: .jpg, .png, 5Mb maximum, recommend 1400px on smallest side, 72 DPI. FILES NAMING: Please begin your file name with your artist name: "FirstnameLastname_1" (Example: SarahTest_1.jpg) One image may be a close-up if you believe that it will help the jury better review and understand your work. Please note that it is a close-up as part of the image title: "FirstnameLastname_Close-up" The ArtWalk is juried by arts professionals. They are looking for a consistent theme to the work, originality, and quality. Submitted images must be clear, sharp, and representative of what you will exhibit; rejected submissions are often due to poor quality images or photographs that have other elements (walls, frames) in the submission photo. The images you submit may also be used for all marketing and promotion.