Deadline has passed
Vendor RegistrationInvite only

Vendor Application

av_timer
Deadline: Sep 04, 2019 6:00 pm
widgets
date_range
Date: Oct 05, 2019 10:00 am - Oct 05, 2019 5:00 pm

About the registration

Showcase your arts/antiques at CrabappleFest 2019. Your booth must contain 75% of items within the category you sign up under. For example, if you are a sign vendor 75% must be signs and the other 25% can be supporting merchandise. Vendors that switch their merchandise prior to the event may be denied setup at the festival and/or not be permitted to showcase at future CrabappleFest dates.

Terms & Conditions

Applications submitted without photos will not be considered. All applications will be reviewed and approved/rejected by April 30, 2019.

Prices

10x10 Space/Booth for Tent $110 Price includes a 10x10 space for your booth - location TBD by the CCA staff and City of Milton Events Team. Vendors must provide their own tents, setup, etc.
10x20 Space/Booth $220 Price includes a 10x20 space for your booth - location TBD by the CCA staff and City of Milton Events Team. Vendors must provide their own tents, setup, etc.
10x15 Space/Booth $160 Price includes a 10x15 space for your booth - location TBD by the CCA staff and City of Milton Events Team. Vendors must provide their own tents, setup, etc.

Questions on the registration

Business information

  • Business Name
  • Contact Name
  • Address
  • Email
  • Phone
  • Website (Optional)
  • Logo (Optional)

Additional information

  • What Category Represents 75% or more of your booth?

Picture requirements

  • Minimum pictures required: 3
  • Please include a picture of your booth with merchandise along with 2-3 merchandise images, and your logo if you have one.
Vendor Application
Vendor Application
Crabapple Fest
Deadline has passed