Deadline: Nov 26, 2021 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Dec 04, 2021 2:00 pm - Dec 04, 2021 7:00 pm
About the event
Help us Deck the Hall as we kick off the holiday season! This event features live entertainment, crafts for the kids, a real snow playground and snow slide, photo ops with Santa, holiday light installations and a traditional tree lighting!
City of Duluth
About the application
This application is for all Non-Profits looking to promote their organization. If you are looking to sell a product, please complete the Mix Match Vendor Application. Deck the Hall is Duluth's annual holiday event, hosting over 5,000 people with the chance to participate in costume contests, enjoy live entertainment, and so much more. It will take place on Duluth Town Green Friday,...
Terms & Conditions
Vendor Booth Requirements: (All vendors must provide the following items) 1. One (1) 10X10 Tent with proper weights (no staking) 2. One (1) six (6) foot table 3. Booth Supplies necessary to accomplish task. (chair, extension cords, lighting, table cloth, etc.) Vendors Are Allowed: 1. Up to three (3) six (6) foot long tables to place under a 10X10 tent 2. Up to four (4) employees 3....
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- I have read and I understand all the policies laid out in their application.
- Please upload a list of items being given away (i.e. flyers, pens)
- Please indicate how much space you will need.
- Upload your 501 c3 Certificate
- Upload a photo of your booth.
- Please indicate if you will need power
- If you checked "Yes", please indicate what you need power for.