NEW Artisan Vendor Application ~ Westfield Mission Valley 12/18/21
Deadline: Dec 11, 2021 11:59 pm (GMT-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Date: Dec 18, 2021 10:00 am - Dec 18, 2021 8:00 pm
San Diego, California
About the event
Come join us for our monthly event at Westfield Mission Valley Mall in their newly remodeled courtyard, in front of Nordstrom Rack, Tender Greens, and surrounding new eateries. Traveling Artisans' Market is a collective of friendly and talented handmade artisans and homemade artisanals sharing their love of artistry and craft. Looking for unique gift ideas for someone special or the...
Traveling Artisans' Market
About the application
Welcome to Traveling Artisan's Market! Browse through our applications and let us know if you have any questions. This is an electronic agreement and by selecting the mediums below, you are validating and approving this agreement electronically. MEDIUMS: Artisans may apply up to 2 mediums that correlate with their business name and product line. Give an approximate percentage of...
Terms & Conditions
TAM RULES & REGULATIONS: Click on the attached document below, read it in its entirety for clear expectations of booth setup and requirements. Initial all areas, sign and submit by contacting the organizer on application. ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I agree to indemnify and hold Traveling Artisan's Market, their officials, staff, and agents harmless of and from any and all actions,...
|10 x 10 Space ~ Early Bird Special||$125||This $125 vendor fee is for a 10 x 10 tent space that includes insurance coverage. Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep.|
|10 x 20 Space ~ Early Bird Special||$250||This $250 vendor fee is for a 10 x 20 tent space that includes insurance coverage. Doube booth space is 20 feet wide and 10 feet deep.|
|10 x 10 Space||$175||This $175 vendor fee is for a 10 x 10 tent space that includes insurance coverage. Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep.|
|10 x 20 Space||$300||This $300 vendor fee is for a 10 x 20 tent space that includes insurance coverage. Double booth space is 20 feet wide and 10 feet deep.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Do you have an online presence? Website, FB, IG, Pinterest, etc. Please list all social media handles or links below for jury review. **An online presence is KEY to joining TAM**
- Please provide references of names of events in which you have recently participaed in, month/year.
- Please choose your medium category:
- Please describe your work.
- I certify that my work is not "Buy-Sell" or Production work and completely made by me.
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Each artisan must include at least 3 to 5 color photos of your products, at least one photo of your booth set-up, and at least one photo of you making your items or of your work space.