Vendor Booth Requirements: (All vendors must provide the following items)
1. One (1) 10X10 Tent with proper weights (no staking)
2. One (1) six (6) foot table
3. Booth Supplies necessary to accomplish task. (chair, extension cords, lighting, table cloth, etc.)
Vendors Are Allowed:
1. Up to three (3) six (6) foot long tables to place under a 10X10 tent
2. Up to four (4) employees
3. Use of electricity.
Please Note: Items forgotten will not be provided by the City of Duluth.
If additional space is needed, please indicate what is needed to allow City officials time to make the necessary arrangements. You must provide your own tent, table, chairs, extension cords and table cloth. You must submit pictures of your product along with this application.
Approved applications will be selected based on the following:
1. Application submission date
2. Application completion
3. Products or items sold/promoted
4. Duplicate vendors will not be allowed at event unless advised by the city of specific functions.
5. All applicants must submit vendor booth photos.
6. All vendors must submit a “menu” of what is being offered/sold at the event along with a price list.
7. Applicants must supply proper documentation prior to event (i.e. business license, proper permitting).
8. Alcohol vendors must supply catering permitting and will be required to fill our Duluth permitting.
Applicants, please read the following carefully:
1. Vendors are not allowed to leave their booths unattended during an event. You may only be 3 feet from your booth at any given time.
2. Vendors are not allowed to “walk” the event to pass out marketing materials. You may give out materials if guest approach your booth.
3. Vendors must pay the vendor fee prior to the start of the event.
4. Vendors who arrive after 11AM will not be allowed into the event and will forfeit their vendor payment for the event.
5. No-show vendors will forfeit payment and will not be allowed back to the event after two (2) no-show occurrences.
6. If you have paid to be a vendor and cancel twenty four (24) hours before the event, you will not receive your money back or an alternate event date.
7. If you have paid to be a vendor and cancel forty eight (48) hours in advance, you will receive an alternate date to attend the event.
8. Our events take place outside and Mother Nature can become a factor. If weather becomes a factor, the event will NOT be canceled until the day of the event. You will be contacted by a city event staff member if there are changes or cancellations. All vendors affected by a “rain date” will be offered an alternate date or their money back.
9. If a vendor is observed selling product(s) that were not approved on the vendor application or by event staff, the vendor will be asked to stop selling immediately and will be considered in violation of the vendor agreement and face possible removal from the event.
10. All vendors will be notified by an event attendant when it is safe to drive in the event area. Driving in the event area before the road is cleared by an event attendant is prohibited and vendor will face possible exclusion from all future events. This is a safety hazard that we expect all of our vendors to abide by.
11. Vendor violations are taken very seriously and will be addressed promptly and appropriately.
Vendor Violation Policy:
1. Vendors who are considered a “No-Show” or cancel twice (2 X’s) will not be allowed to vend the event for the season and will lose all vendor payments made to the City.
2. Vendors that refuse to follow the vendor requirements will be given three (3) warnings before they are dismissed from the event.
3. Vendors selling products not approved on the application or by staff will receive three (3) warnings before they are dismissed from the event.
4. ALL vendors must show respect to the community “our customers” and the event staff. As a vendor you are now the image of Duluth and bad behavior, violence, harassment, rude or disrespectful behavior is grounds for immediate removal from the event, loss of vendor payment and a police escort if deemed necessary.