Food Vendor Application
Deadline: Jan 31, 2022 11:59 pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Apr 21, 2022 5:30 pm - Apr 24, 2022 5:00 pm
About the event
Celebrating the harvest of Georgia's Official State Vegetable with an array of fun-filled activities. Event locations vary from downtown to the Airport area, check event schedule for specific locations.
Vidalia Convention & Visitors Bureau
About the application
Welcome to the Vidalia Onion Festival! This application is for FOOD vendors.
Terms & Conditions
This is an electronic agreement and by completing the application, you are validating and approving this agreement electronically.
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- How would you categorize your menu?
- What are your prices?
- How many years have you been in business?
- Are you a previous vendor?
- Will you be playing music at your booth?
- Please upload a picture of your current Fire Extingisher tag.
- Applications are accepted first come first serve. No application will be accepted until all the following have been completed.
- Please select your 1st choice for your booth location and the VOFC will make every effort to respect “preferred” space choice.
- Please select your 2nd choice for your booth location and the VOFC will make every effort to respect “preferred” space choice.
- Please select your 3rd choice for your booth location and the VOFC will make every effort to respect “preferred” space choice.
- What is your prefered payment method?
- Please submit your proof of Liability Insurance.
- Upload signed copy of the last page of the Festival Rules and Regulations
- Minimum pictures required: 2