Food and Beverage Vendors
Deadline: Oct 01, 2021 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Oct 16, 2021 4:00 pm - Oct 16, 2021 8:00 pm
About the event
Taste of Chamblee is back and we've missed the cuisines just as much as we missed our attendees! On October 2nd, we will be celebrating the diverse restaurant community in Chamblee. In addition to the tasty bites and brews, we'll feature SEC and ACC college football games on two GIANT LED screens in the Beer Gardens, a friendly KidZone and we're bringing back the Wine Down Tent....
City of Chamblee
About the application
We're back! Excitement is brewing and we are inviting you to join the 13th Annual Taste of Chamblee, the city's largest food festival! Taste of Chamblee will expose your business to a flourishing community with nearly 30,000 residents and consumers. The one-day community festival celebrate's Chamblee's unique history and diverse restaurant and business scene. The festival...
Terms & Conditions
In submitting an application for Taste of Chamblee 2021, the applicant and the Vendor are agreeing to comply with the below terms and conditions. - All payments are final, no refunds. Taste of Chamblee is a rain or shine event. - Taste of Chamblee does not guarantee exclusivity of products displayed. - Taste of Chamblee and its employees and agents shall not be responsible for loss,...
|Vendor Booth Rental||$100||Vendor booth rental fee includes reservation of one (1) 10x10 booth space with one (1) tent, one (1) table and two (2) chairs. Rental fees are non-refundable.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please list your menu items and prices. Notes: Vendors are required to have at least two items that cost between $1-$3; Remeber, this is a taste and smaller portions are required; Vendors must supply food, serving supplies, utensils, plates, napkins, tent decor and staffing; Vendors must remain open and serving food for the entirety of the vent, which begins at 4 pm and ends at 8 pm.
- How will your menu items be prepared?
- Will you have an open flame on-site (i.e. grills, chafing candles, etc.)?
- How would you categorize your menu?
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Submit a logo and/or some pictures of your menu items.