Winter Market Application
Deadline: Oct 15, 2021 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Dec 02, 2021 8:00 am - Dec 24, 2021 5:00 pm
Rock Hill, South Carolina
About the event
“Hey guys! It’s ChristmasVille time again! This year we are going to return to a full IN-PERSON festival! We can’t wait and I’m sure y’all can’t either. Make sure to add ChristmasVille to your calendars for Dec. 3 - 24. The main festival is the first weekend in December and we are going to run our in-person ChristmasVille Winter Market every weekend from 3 -...
City of Rock Hill
About the application
This application is for you to be considered as a vendor for the ChristmasVille Winter Market. Drum roll please, we are returning to an in-person marketplace this year! There will be some changes from our traditional marketplace. The giant tent is gone and we will have open-sided 10x10 tents in the Well Fargo parking lot along Dave Lyle Blvd in conjunction with the farmers market. This will...
Terms & Conditions
Note: Refunds for any fees paid are nonrefundable unless the date you requested is cancelled by ChristmasVille staff. You are expected to be on-site and open for business the entire time for each date you reserve. Poor weather, lack of sales, etc. are not considered reasons for not being on-site. Examples of refundable situations include lack of adequate vendor reservations, COVID mandates,...
|2021 ChristmasVille Winter Market Application fees||$50||This fee is mandatory for all applicants wishing to be considered to be a 2021 ChristmasVille Food Vendor. This fee will be applied to the cost of your booth if your application is approved or refunded if you are disapproved or placed on the waitlist.|
|10x10 Booth/entire opening weekend (3-5 December)||$250||This reserves a single 10x10 booth for the entire opening weekend of ChristmasVille (3 Dec from 9am-5pm, 4 Dec from 8am-3pm, and 5 Dec from 12-3pm). The total cost is $300, your $50 application fee will be automatically applied to this account and you will be charged the remaining $250 upon application approval.|
|10x10 Booth/11 Dec||$100||This reserves a single 10x10 booth space for 11 Dec.The total cost is $150, your $50 application fee will be automatically applied to this account and you will be charged the remaining $100 upon application approval.|
|10x10 Booth/18 Dec||$100||This reserves a single 10x10 booth space for 18 Dec.The total cost is $150, your $50 application fee will be automatically applied to this account and you will be charged the remaining $100 upon application approval.|
|10x10 Booth/Full month||$450||This reserves a single 10x10 booth for each weekend of ChristmasVille (3 Dec from 9am-5pm, 4 Dec from 8am-3pm, 5 Dec from 12-3pm, 11 Dec from 9am-1pm, and 18 Dec from 9am-1pm).The total cost is $500, your $50 application fee will be automatically applied to this account and you will be charged the remaining $450 upon application approval.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Do you currently hold a valid license to do business in Rock Hill?
- Please list the range of prices for your items. You may break this into categories if it better represents your items.
- Tell us about your organization and why you would like to participate.
- Are you going to provide some type of interactive experience or activity for the festival?
- What date will you occupy the booth?
- Please provide your Social Media or marketplace sites (Facebook, Instagram, Etsy, etc). and identifiers. Specify "None" if you don't have any.
- Do you intend to provide a demonstration at your booth?
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Please include a representative example of the items you plan to sell to ChristmasVille. All items must be "family-friendly" with no discriminatory, political, or vulgar logos, inscriptions, or representations.
2021 ChristmasVille Winter Market
General layout for the market. last updated: 19 Aug 2021