Non-Profit Food Vendor Application (#11)
Deadline: Oct 01, 2021 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Nov 06, 2021 10:00 am - Nov 06, 2022 5:00 pm
Wilson, North Carolina
About the event
This is the 17th year of the annual North Carolina Whirligig Festival. The event started as a way to celebrate what was unique to Wilson, NC - the innovative and whimsical folk art whirligigs created by Vollis Simpson. At the heart of the festival is a park containing 30 of the giant metal structures that spin in the wind. The festival includes home-made arts and crafts, food vendors,...
North Carolina Whirligig Festival
About the application
Welcome to the North Carolina Whirligig Festival! Browse through our application and let us know if you have any questions. The NC Whirligig Festival accepts a wide variety of food vendors, including American fare, International and all types of food in between. Food vending booths may be under tents, in pull trailers or in food trucks. Food booths are scattered throughout the festival zone...
Terms & Conditions
Refer to the NC Whirligig Festival Vendor Policies and Guidelines.
|Application fees||$25||There is a $25 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon application.|
|10x15 ft NP Single Food Vendor Booth||$225||Single booth space is 15 feet wide and 10 feet deep. This is for the use of a 10x10 ft tent. The extra space on the left and right are to provide storage between vendors. Your booth set up may not extend beyond 10 feet deep - this is set by fire code standards. If you need a wider booth, you may purchase a double or triple space as they are available.|
|10x30 ft NP Double Food Vendor Booth||$375||The double booth space is 10 ft deep and 30 ft wide. This provided two single booth spaces side-by-side for larger displays. A limited number of double booth spaces are available.|
|10x45 ft NP Triple Food Vendor Booth||$450||The triple booth space is the largest booth space allowed. The space is 10 ft deep and 45 feet wide. This is 3-single booth spaces side-by-side. We offer a limited number of triple booth spaces.|
|Electrical Power (as identified in Q#18)||$20||Approximately half of the vendor booth spaces have ONE electrical outlet available. Vendors requesting electricity are strategically placed to provide utilities and a variety of vendors within each block of the festival. Electrical requests will be considered on a first come, first served basis.|
|Use own generator||$0||Due to the location of many entertainment stages, generators are not generally approved. However, we do have a few side street and cross street locations where generators can be considered. Only whisper generators are allowed. Any generator that interferes with the operation of the festival will be discontinued immediately.|
|Water access||$20||Access to water is limited and typically reserved for food vendors. However, requests will be considered on a first come, first served basis. Water access will at a corner fire hydrant. Vendors should bring 100 ft hose to reach booth.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Have you been a vendor with the Whirligig Festival before?
- Are you a Non-Profit Agency?
- Describe your Non-Profit organization:
- Provide your 501(c)3 number:
- Please identify your food category:
- Menu Options
- What is your food booth set up do you have?
- If you need electricty, identify the type of plug your booth needs.
- Do you have your Wilson Health Department food permit?
- NC Sales Tax ID Number
- How did you learn about the NC Whirligig Festival?
- I agree to follow the State of North Carolina, Wilson County and federal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. Understanding as health concerns change, festival policies may need to adjust accordingly. All vendors must follow the guidelines required at the time of the festival. Participants not following the guidelines will be dismissed immediately, with no refund, and risking admission in to future festivals.
- By signing your name, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Minimum pictures required: 5
- Upload a minimum of 5 photos: (2) of your food booth and (3 or more) of the food items that will be for sale in your booth.