Mix/Match (Non-Food) Vendor Application
Deadline: Oct 04, 2021 12:00 am (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Sep 30, 2021 4:00 pm - Oct 28, 2021 8:00 pm
About the event
The mission of the Duluth Farmers Market is to establish a family-friendly relationship between consumers and local farmers and to maintain a market that provides fresh, local and seasonal produce for the Duluth community participation. Purchasing locally grown produce means fresh picked (usually the day before the market) nutritious, and flavorful produce for maintaining a healthy...
City of Duluth
About the application
The mix/match application is for anyone who is handmade/craft items.
Terms & Conditions
Fees & Permitting The farmers' per-event fee is $20 for a single booth and $35 for a double booth. If power is needed, there is an additional $2 fee per event. You must select power needed on your application to ensure power is provided. This fee will be charged after you are approved to attend. The per-event fee will be charged one-two days before each event. Weather-related refunds...
|Mix/Match Vendor - 10x10 Booth||$20|
|Mix/Match Vendor - 10x10 Booth - Duluth Business License||$15|
|Mix/Match Vendor - 10x10 Booth with Electricity||$22|
|Mix/Match Vendor - 10x10 Booth with Electricity - Duluth Business License||$17|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- All vendors are responsible for knowing and acquiring all necessary licenses. Please indicate which licenses you are required to have. Check all that apply. Please upload licenses on this application. *Your documents must be received in order for you to be considered.*
- Which type of licenses or permits do you have to operate your business? (Check all that apply)
- What category best describes your business?
- Please upload your list of products you will be selling.
- Upload your Business License
- Upload a photo of your booth.
- Please indicate if you will need power.
- If you checked "yes", please indicate what you need power for and how much power you need.
- Please check all dates you are interested in attending.