Direct Sales/"Buy-Sell" Vendor
Deadline: Apr 01, 2022 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: May 12, 2022 5:00 pm - May 14, 2022 10:00 pm
About the event
Foley is the spot for high-flying adventure and family fun at the Gulf Coast Hot Air Balloon Festival. Enjoy entertainment, arts and crafts displays, face painting, food, and more at the festival site daily. Balloon glows and tethered rides (weather permitting) add to the fun at dawn and dusk. BALLOONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE AT DUSK AND DAWN, WEATHER PERMITTING. Please be sure to visit our...
South Baldwin Chamber of Commerce
About the application
Welcome to the event! Browse through our applications and let us know if you have any questions by calling Candice at 251.943.5590. This is an electronic agreement and by applying for this space, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Please fill out the form completely, including credit card information. Once you have submitted your completed application, you will be notified by...
Terms & Conditions
By submitting application, I understand and agree with the rules and regulations that are set forth in this application and agree to abide by and fully comply with said rules. I understand and agree that the South Baldwin Chamber of Commerce, Gulf Coast Hot Air Balloon Committee, and OWA are not responsible in any way for damage, loss or theft of me, my firm or of my customers and employees and...
|Application fees||$25||There is a $25 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon application.|
|12x12 Booth Space||$450||Single booth space is 12 feet wide and 12 feet deep. Each booth space is allocated (1) 110 outlet. Please bring extension cords. Lights are encouraged.|
|12x24 Booth Space||$850||Double booth space is 24 feet wide and 12 feet deep. Each booth space is allocated (1) 110 outlet. Please bring extension cords. Lights are encouraged.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Which category best describes your items?
- I understand that I must "weight" my tent and that any damages caused by my tent are my responsiblity to take care of.
- I understand that pamphleteering is prohibited.
- I have a business license to sell in Baldwin County.
- I understand that booth location is to be assigned by the Gulf Coast Hot Air Balloon Committee.
- I understand no refunds will be given to accepted vendors after April 1, or for weather, acts of god, civil disobedience, or any circumstance the SBCC deems out of its sole care, custody, or control.
- I understand I am required to operate during the following hours. May 12th 5pm-9pm, May 13th 11am-10pm and May 14th 11am-10pm.
- By signing your name, you agree to our rules and regulations.
- Shirt Size
- Shirt Size
- Minimum pictures required: 2
- Please upload a photo of your merchandise and a photo of your set up. If you are having trouble uploading images, please email directly to email@example.com