Deadline: Mar 23, 2022 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Mar 26, 2022 11:00 am - Mar 27, 2022 6:00 pm
About the event
Bottoms up & Bacon down! Join us this year as we expand the tastings and explore the best bourbons & bacon delights from around the world. We welcome you back for the 8th annual Wellington Bacon & Bourbon Fest. Held on the promenade, the free event is scheduled for March 26th & March 27th 2022 and offers you the opportunity to taste from a selection of more than 40+ bourbons...
Festival Management Group
About the application
Event Times: Saturday, March 26th, 2022 (11:00 am-9:00 pm); Sunday, March 27th, 2022 (11:00 am-6:00 pm) Admission: FREE Parking: FREE DIRECTIONS & PARKING: Venue: Wellington Town Center Promenade Street Address: 12150 Forest Hill Blvd, Wellington, FL 33414 Phone: 561-279-0907 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org BOOTH FEES: Please note: “applying” for the...
Terms & Conditions
Please review the following rules and policies to assure your safety and enjoyment during the festival. 1. The application fee is deposited upon receipt and is non-refundable. Booth fees are due in full upon acceptance of invitation to show beginning December 26th, 2021. No Refunds. 2. No Animals Allowed except service dogs: “Service Animal” means any dog trained to do...
|Application fees||$35||This is a non-refundable application fee.|
|Edibles Exhibitor Booth||$348||NOTE: Booth Fee is $325.00 + $22.75 sales tax = $347.75 Booth Spaces are 10’ X 10’ and work must be contained within the assigned space. You may not infringe on another space physically or audibly. For double booth (10x20), you must select two booths.|
|10x10 Rental Pkg||$300||Includes: Tent, Table, 2 Chairs & Sides|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Additional Email Address
- Cell Phone #
- Have you been in the show before?
- Please choose your medium category:
- Must provide a copy of your liability insurance certificate with Delray Beach Arts, 140 NE 1st Street, Delray Beach, FL 33444 and the Village of Wellington, 12100 Forest Hill Boulevard, Wellington, FL 33414 listed as an additional insured and email to email@example.com.
- I understand that the application fee is deposited upon receipt and is non-refundable. Booth fees are due in full upon acceptance of invitation to show beginning December 26th, 2021. No Refunds.
- LEGAL AGREEMENT & FORCE MAJEURE
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- Each application must include at least 3 to 5 color photos of your products, at least one photo of your booth set-up, and at least one photo of you making your items or of your work space. This is what the committee sees - so make them good!