Application deadline has passed
21 Alpharetta Arts Streetfest Food Vendor App Williamson Bros
Deadline: May 21, 2021 11:00 pm
Date: May 29, 2021 10:00 am - May 30, 2021 5:00 pm
About the event
Join us on Memorial Day Weekend at Wills Park, just a block from downtown Alpharetta as we celebrate the 17th year of Alpharetta Arts Streetfest. Over 125 artists will showcase their works for delighted shoppers in this beautiful park behind the Alpharetta Community Center, 175 Roswell St. Food and beverage vendors will be serving delightful festival fare and the kids will be entertained in the...
Splash Festivals, Inc.
About the application
In 2019, the festival drew an estimated 25,000 visitors over three days. • All vendors are invited to apply• You must be able to meet all Fulton County Public Health Department requirements. • If you cook onsite, you must meet the Alpharetta Fire Code requirements.• ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD TRUCKS OR TRAILERS • If you are requesting more than one booth, separate applications...
Terms & Conditions
See terms and conditions below.
|Ice||$4||$3.50 per 16lb bag of ice.|
|10' x 32' space||$500||You are capable of operating your space within a 10' x 32' space.|
|20AMP Outlet||$100||20AMP circuit provided.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Business License Number
- Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/
- What is your cooking method?
- What type of fuel do you utilize?
- Please list all items available on your menu including beverages.
- What comments would you like to provide to explain your menu or application?
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please attached a photo of your setup (cart, tent, truck or trailer) and two photos of your food. If you have a 30 or 50AMP plug, it must be uploaded here.