Kansas City Irish Fest Food Vendor Application 2021
Deadline: Jul 01, 2021 11:59 pm
Date: Sep 03, 2021 5:00 pm - Sep 05, 2021 11:00 pm
Kansas City, Missouri
About the event
It’s no secret the Irish can tell a good story, so let us tell yours to our attendees! With over 30 bands on nine stages, heritage workshops and displays, comedy, genealogy, a massive children’s area and so much more, there is no better way to celebrate Celtic Pride in Cowtown than Kansas City Irish Fest. Named the “Best Family Festival” in Kansas City and thrice voted...
O'Neill Events & Marketing
About the application
Kansas City Irish Fest will take place Sept 3-5 at Crown Center and Washington Square Park. Food vendors must operate all hours of the festival and be available for set up as early as Thursday, Sept. 2nd. You must have a Kansas City, MO Health Department yearly permit, or apply and receive a temporary permit in order to operate at the festival. Please note this is an application only. Accepted...
Terms & Conditions
* Vendors must report 10% of their sales by Monday, Sept 12th to KCIF (if applicable). Failure to do so could result in you not be invited back for 2021. * Vendors will be allowed a 10-foot-wide banner, not to exceed 24 inches in height, to be hung in front of the vendors’ booth. * Vendors will supply to KANSAS CITY IRISH FEST a list of all items intended for sale at the festival....
|10 x 10 Tent Rental||$200||If you need Kansas City Irish Fest to provide you with a 10 x 10 frame tent please select this option along with the booth space.|
|15 x 15 or 10 x 20 tent rental||$300||If you need Kansas City Irish Fest to provide you with a 10 x 20 or 15 x 15 frame tent please select this option.|
|Grand Blvd or CC Square Food Vendor Space||$750||Fee is $750 plus 10% of gross sales. $750 is due within one week of acceptance to the festival. 10% will be due by September 13th. If you need a tent or electricity please also click the electricity and tent buttons below.|
|Washington Park Food Vendor Booth||$750||Fee is $750. $750 is due within one week of acceptance to the festival. 1 If you need a tent or electricity please also click the electricity and tent buttons below.|
|Single Item Food Vendor Space||$500||Fee is $500 plus 10% of gross sales unless in the park. $500 is due within one week of acceptance to the festival. 10% if in the park will be due by September 13th. If you need a tent or electricity please also click the electricity and tent buttons below. This is for booths that just mainly sell one low price point item like popcorn, ice cream, snow cones etc.|
|Electricity - over 20 AMPS||$60||All food vendors must use Boulevardia's electricity. We have professional electricians available onsite. There is a flat fee of $60 if you use more than 20 AMPS of power.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Do you operate out of a
- If you operate out of a tent do you need Kansas City Irish Fest to provide (please select tent size in payment boxes below)?
- Please list the size of your footprint (L X W)
- What are you electricity needs AMPS & Volts (If above 20 AMPS please select electricity in the payment boxes below)
- Please list your menu items below
- Please list other festivals/events you have participated in
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Please upload at least one picture of your booth set up. Optional add photos of your menu items. If accepted we could use these photos for social media.