WeHo Pride Street Fair Exhibitor 2024 Application
About the application
Terms & Conditions
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- 1. This application is for Exhibitors only. Food & Beverage Vendors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Those seeking funding for independently produced events through the WeHo Pride Community Grant Program, a separate application must be completed. 2. Exhibitors must have a minimum of two representatives per Exhibitor space for the entire duration of the WeHo Pride Street Fair; the event hours are Saturday, June 1 and Sunday, June 2 from 12PM until 8PM. A representative must also be present during designated set-up and load-out times. 3. The City of West Hollywood reserves the right to approve any Exhibitor items for distribution or sale. The distribution and/or sale of tobacco, vaping products, cannabis, alcohol, and weapons are strictly prohibited. 4. The DEADLINE to submit applications is April 15, 2024. Due to limited space, the completion of this application does not guarantee participation. 5. Notification of selection will be provided on or before April 29
- Please select where your business is incorporated.
- Which best describes your business?
- If you are a City or County based non-profit, not-for-profit or community group and are interested in being considered for a complimentary Exhibitor booth, please indicate below. Please note that complimentary Exhibitor spaces are limited; neither the City of West Hollywood, nor JJLA can guarantee that all groups that meet the criteria will be approved for a complimentary 10x10 space. Groups must meet the following criteria: 1. A non-profit or community organization that is headquartered in Los Angeles County 2. Demonstrated connection to the West Hollywood community 3. Demonstrated connection to the LGBTQ+ community 4. Alignment with the City’s purpose and messaging related to the WeHo Pride event. 5. Priority will be given to non-commercial ventures
- Is your business/organization/group incorporated in West Hollywood?
- If your organization is not selected to be part of the complimentary booth program, are you still interested in participating at the above applicable rate? (Please note, your selection below will not affect your organizations consideration for a complimentary booth)
- What is your business/organization/group's social media handles, if applicable? Type in N/A if you do not have social media associated with your business/organization/group.
- Please briefly describe your business/organization/group mission and/or goals.
- Please briefly describe the business/organization/group connection to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Please briefly describe the business/organization/group connection to the West Hollywood community.
- What types of activities will occur in your Exhibitor space?
- Depending on your organization’s activity at the Street Fair, you may be required to obtain a temporary business license and business tax certificate, at an additional cost. If your application is approved, you will be sent information regarding the required licenses/certificates. By selecting the below acknowledgement, you agree to obtain these licenses/certificates in order to participate as an exhibitor at the Street Fair.
- Merchants intending to sell items during WeHo Pride: Any individual conducting business within the City of West Hollywood must possess a current and valid business tax certificate. If your application is approved, it will be mandatory to obtain a business tax certificate if your business does not already hold one. Additional information about the business tax certificate process can be found at https://www.weho.org/business/business-resources/business-tax-certificate-application-process. Approved businesses engaging in sales must complete this process no later than Friday, May 17th.
- Will your load-in require the use of any special equipment?
- If special equipment is needed, what do you require? (please note that equipment must be from a JJLA approved vendor and may result in a charge for rental)
- Does your initial load-in require the use of a vehicle to drop off supplies?
- Estimated Load-In Duration
- Does your load-out require the use of a vehicle to pick up supplies?
- Estimated Load-Out Duration
- Are there any other details that we should know about your exhibit space, load-in, load-out, etc? If not, type in N/A.
- Please confirm that all of the information in this document is accurate and factual.