Downtown Lenoir/Non-Profit Business Application
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Application fees will be charged immediately after you submit your application and are non-refundable. The Application fee and Booth fees are both refundable ONLY if Cancellation Insurance is purchased and a cancellation were to be made by Festival Staff. All charges have an added 6% processing fee which is split 50/50 by the Festival and you the applicant.
|12'x12' Vendor Booth
|All Vendor Booths are 12'x12'. All vendors must remain open for attendees from the start of the festival at 5pm 7/12 through the close at 9pm 7/13. All vendor tents must be safely secured with no less than 25 lbs weights at each corner in case of heavy winds or inclement weather. Booth fees will be charged upon approval. All charges have an added 6% processing fee which is split 50/50 by the Festival and you the applicant.
|Cancellation Insurance fees will be charged upon approval. Cancellation Insurance provides reimbursement for all fees minus; the Cancellation Insurance fee, and any transaction fees if the Blackberry Festival initiates the cancellation of the festival itself due to weather, hurricane, or other acts of God. It does not cover extras purchased or loss of sales. All charges have an added 6% processing fee which is split 50/50 by the Festival and you the applicant.
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Have you been a vendor at this event in the past?
- Please describe what you're selling.
- Company Description.
- If you are a Non-Profit company, enter your EIN.
- By signing your name, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Minimum pictures required: 2
- Each application must include at least 2 to 5 color photos of your products or; for example, photos of your booth set-up, and photos of you making your items.