Florida Manatee Festival MINOR Food Vendor Application 2021
Deadline: Mar 14, 2021 11:00 pm
Date: Mar 27, 2021 9:00 am - Mar 28, 2021 4:00 pm
Crystal River, Florida
About the event
March 27th-28th, 2021 | Downtown Crystal River Produced by the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce | ________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The Florida Manatee Festival returns March 27th-28th, 2021. Come join the celebration in downtown Crystal River as we honor our most famous resident! Now in our 34th year, the Florida...
Citrus County Chamber of Commerce
About the application
MINOR FOOD VENDOR Event Dates: March 27th & 28th, 2021 Event Hours: 3/27 9a.m. to 5 p.m. & 3/28 9a.m. to 4p.m. Setup: Friday 3/26 3p.m. to 7p.m. & Saturday 3/27 7a.m. to 8:30a.m. Tear Down: Sunday 4p.m. to 6p.m. Location: Downtown Crystal River, Kings Bay Park A MINOR food vendor is defined by selling one item only (popcorn, pizza, shaved ice, nuts, etc.). Food vendors...
Terms & Conditions
The Citrus County Chamber of Commerce thanks you for your interest in being a vendor at the 2021 Florida Manatee Festival. Please carefully read the following rules necessary for vendors to participate in the event. Submitting this application DOES NOT guarantee you a booth at the Festival. ALL applications will be reviewed for approval. You will be notified by email within 30 days as to...
|Electricity Needed||SOLD OUT|
|10' x 10' Vendor Space||$300||Vendor space is sold in 10' x 10' increments. The cost is $30 for the first 10 feet , $10 a foot additional.|
|10' x 15' Vendor Space||$350||Vendor space is sold in 10' x 10' increments. The cost is $30 for the first 10 feet , $10 a foot additional.|
|10' x 20' Vendor Space||$400||Vendor space is sold in 10' x 10' increments. The cost is $30 for the first 10 feet , $10 a foot additional.|
|10' x 25' Vendor Space||$450|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please provide a link to your Facebook page or enter n/a if you do not have one.
- Please provide an on-site cell number.
- Number of years vending at this event?
- Please tell us a little about your business and cuisine:
- I have read the Food Vendor Rules.
- Do you require access to handicap parking? Please note, this will limit us when assigning your booth location.
- Are you a Chamber member?
- General Release: The undersigned does hereby forever discharge and release the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce, Citrus County, the Florida Manatee Festival and sponsoring organizations from any and all manner of actions, suits, damages or claims whatsoever arising from any loss or damage to the property of the undersigned while in possession or supervision of the Florida Manatee Festival and hereby consent to the enforcement of the Florida Manatee Festival Vendor rules and COVID-19 waiver as set out in this application. I understand that an accepted application is a commitment to show and remain for the entire event, with exception to severe weather conditions. In such an occurrence, vendors will be granted permission to leave by the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce Staff. Your electronic signature below is an acknowledgement of this release. Vendor applications will not be processed without electronic signature.
- How many linear feet do you require on the LONGEST side of your booth?
- How many linear feet do you require on the SHORTEST side of your booth?
- Do you require electricity?
- Please upload DPBR Form
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- Please provide 2 photos of your event display, 1 of your event menu and a copy of your DBPR license or ServSafe Certificate. Once photos have been uploaded they will become a part of your Citrus County Chamber of Commerce vendor profile. When applying for Chamber events in the future, you will not need to include photographs unless your event display or menu has changed. Once accepted, a certificate of liability insurance naming the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce as additionally insured is required.