21 Alpharetta Arts Streetfest Food Vendor App
Deadline: Mar 31, 2021 11:00 pm
Date: May 22, 2021 9:00 am - May 23, 2021 5:00 pm
About the event
Join us on the streets of downtown Alpharetta City Center on Memorial Day weekend! Over 100 artists will showcase their works for delighted shoppers in this urban district surrounded by upscale restaurants and boutiques. Due to the abundance of local eateries, festival cuisine will be limited to snack and beverage type items only.
Splash Festivals, Inc.
About the application
In 2019, the festival drew an estimated 25,000 visitors over three days. • Beverage and cold dessert vendors are welcome to apply. The space cannot accommodate food trucks or trailers. • Separate applications must be submitted for each booth. • Load in is on Friday afternoon. • Payment is due upon notification of acceptance. • Your certificate of insurance is due upon...
Terms & Conditions
See terms and conditions below.
|10' x 7' cart||$300||Carts that can fit into a 7' wide space should choose this option.|
|10' x 10' space||$400||You are capable of operating your space within a 10' x 10' space without need for space beside or behind you. You don't have any frying or open flame cooking.|
|20AMP Outlet||$100||20AMP circuit provided.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/
- Is your set up a Food Truck, Food Trailer, Tent, or Cart?
- What is your cooking method?
- What type of fuel do you utilize?
- Please list all items available on your menu including beverages.
- Please provide references of names of events in which you have recently participated, contact names and contact information.
- What comments would you like to provide to explain your menu or application?
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please attached a photo of your setup (cart, tent, truck or trailer) and two photos of your food. If you have a 30 or 50AMP plug, it must be uploaded here.