Handmade Holiday Market at Duluth's Deck the Hall 2023
Deadline: Oct 30, 2023 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Dec 02, 2023 2:00 pm - Dec 02, 2023 8:00 pm
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Application fees||$25||Non-refundable||There is a $25 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon application.|
|Early Bird Price 10x10 Booth||$100||Non-refundable||Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep. The Early Bird Price ends on 8/11/23.|
|10x10 Booth||$125||Non-refundable||10x10 Booth|
|Corner Booth Upgrade||$30||Non-refundable|
|Electrical Outlet||$30||Non-refundable||You will need to bring a minimum 50' extension cord.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please describe your work.
- Please choose your medium category:
- What are your prices?
- Artist Description.
- Please enter your facebook and/or instagram links below. We will use these to tag you in posts to promote your work.
- I certify that my work is not "Buy-Sell" or Production work and completely made by me.
- I understand that I must have a white top tent.
- I understand I must have four sided, floor length tablecloths.
- I understand I must have a total of 160 lbs of weight, 40 lbs of professional weights PER leg.
- I Understand this is a rain or shine event. Absolutely NO REFUNDS or RAIN DATES will be given if the market is cancelled or if i decide not to particiate.
- By signing your name, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- Please include at least three photos of your product and one booth shot. If your booth shot does not show your white top tent and professional weights, your application will be rejected.