Application deadline has passed
Virtual Anime/Commercial Vendor
Deadline: Sep 20, 2020 12:00 am
Date: Jun 01, 2020 10:00 am - Sep 30, 2020 5:00 pm
About the event
"Wasshoi" in Japanese means "to unify the peoples' hearts together, rise up and be full of enjoyment". This is our theme for JapanFest Atlanta 2020! To adopt our "New Normal with COVID-19" JapanFest 2020 will go virtual for the first time in its history! Have fun exploring the multi-layered culture of Japan. We will be hosting plenty of events for you...
About the application
Description 1. The application deadline is August 31, 2020. Applications received after this date may not be accepted. 2. After your application is reviewed and approved, your official acceptance email will be sent within 10 business days after approval. If you do not receive an email from us, please contact the Festival Manager at...
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions JAPANFEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS INSURANCE AND WAIVER Please note that JapanFest's insurance only covers claims or suits made against JapanFest, Inc. by festival attendees, NOT festival participants such as vendors, performers, martial arts demonstrators, workshop leaders, exhibitors, etc. Any accident where a JapanFest participant (i.e. your organization) is not...
|Anime/Commercial Vendor||$250||All items sold and displayed must relate to Japan. The sale of non-Japanese items is prohibited. Any vendor found to be selling items not relating to Japan will have their shop removed from the website and banned from participating in JapanFest in future years. Please note this is a VIRTUAL event.|
|Anime/Commercial Vendor (JASG/JCCG Member)||$175||All items sold and displayed must relate to Japan. The sale of non-Japanese items is prohibited. Any vendor found to be selling items not relating to Japan will have their shop removed from the website and banned from participating in JapanFest in future years. Please note this is a VIRTUAL event.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Description of your organization
- Type of Vendor/Exhibitor
- This Release and Waiver is binding upon the applicant, heirs, and personal representatives. I agree, and it is my intent, to submit this record/document and affirmation by clicking the "I agree" box and electronically submitting this record/document to JapanFest. I understand that submitting this record/document in this fashion is the legal equivalent of having placed my handwritten signature on the submitted record/document and this affirmation.
- You must be able to accept credit cards as a form of payment
- Date(s) you plan on participating
- As part of this application, you MUST agree to the terms and conditions of JapanFest 2020.
- Upon approval, I agree that my fees are NON REFUNDABLE.
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- 1) Please upload a photo of your booth at other events. 2) If you are applying for a discount as a JASG or JCCG member, please upload a copy of your current paid membership receipt. Without that, we cannot approve of your discount. 3) If you are applying for a Non-Profit discount, please submit proper documentation for proof of non-profit status. Without that, we cannot approve of your discount.