Mermaids & Margaritas Experience General Vendor Application
Deadline: May 04, 2020 5:00 pm
Date: May 16, 2020 12:00 pm - May 16, 2020 8:00 pm
About the event
The Citrus County Chamber of Commerce has once again partnered with Crystal River native, world renowned Eric Ducharme, The Mertailor for the 3rd annual Mermaids & Margaritas in beautiful Hunter Springs Park in Crystal River. Join us for . . . Mermaids - Margaritas - Live Music - Kid Zone - Food Trucks - themed vendors - mermaid encounters and more! Produced by the Citrus County Chamber...
Citrus County Chamber of Commerce
About the application
Set up hours are: Saturday, May 16th from 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. There is no setup available on Friday, May 15th. Event hours are: 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. ALL VENDORS WILL BE ALLOCATED 2 VENDOR WRISTBANDS PER BOOTH AT NO CHARGE. ADDITIONAL WRISTBANDS MUST BE PURCHASED AT $5.00 EACH. Booth space is sold as 10 feet long and 10 feet wide. There is no discount on additional booth...
Terms & Conditions
The Citrus County Chamber of Commerce thanks you for your interest in being a vendor at the Mermaids & Margaritas Experience 2020. Please note, the structure of the event has changed with the move to a new location. The Mermaids & Margaritas Experience will take place at Hunter Springs Park in Crystal River and is a ticketed event. Tickets must be purchased in advance through Eventbrite...
|10' x 10' General Vendor Space||$125||Vendor space is sold in 10' x 10' increments. There is no discount on additional spaces.|
|CHAMBER USE ONLY||$0||For Chamber use only.|
Questions on the application
- Business Name
- Contact Name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please provide a link to your Facebook page or enter n/a if you do not have one.
- Please provide an on-site cell number.
- Number of years vending at this event?
- Please tell us a little about your product / service:
- I have read the General Vendor Rules.
- Are you a Chamber member?
- General Release: The undersigned does hereby forever discharge and release the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce, Citrus County, the Mermaids & Margaritas Experience and sponsoring organizations from any and all manner of actions, suits, damages or claims whatsoever arising from any loss or damage to the property of the undersigned while in possession or supervision of the Mermaids & Margaritas Experience and hereby consent to the enforcement of the Mermaids & Margaritas Experience vendor rules as set out in this application. I understand that an accepted application is a commitment to show and remain for the entire event, with exception to severe weather conditions. In such an occurrence, vendors will be granted permission to leave by the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce Staff. Your electronic signature below is an acknowledgement of this release. Vendor applications will not be processed without electronic signature.
- How many linear feet do you require on the LONGEST side of your booth?
- How many linear feet do you require on the SHORTEST side of your booth?
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please provide two photos of your product/service and one photo of your event display. Once your photos have been uploaded they will become a part of your Citrus County Chamber of Commerce vendor profile. When applying for Chamber events in the future, you will not need to include photographs unless your event display has changed.