Application deadline has passed
Scarecrow Harvest Application (Pre K through 5th grade classrooms)
Deadline: Sep 13, 2021 1:30 pm
Date: Oct 05, 2021 10:00 am - Nov 02, 2021 2:00 pm
About the event
This much anticipated and traditional Alpharetta fall activity includes life-size scarecrows designed and installed by local accredited Pre K - 5th grade classrooms. City staff pre-assigns the outdoor locations in parks and downtown Alpharetta. Additionally, local businesses, civic organizations, individuals, families, faith based organizations and neighborhoods are invited to participate...
Cultural Services, City of Alpharetta
About the application
The annual Scarecrow Harvest community activity is our much-anticipated fall event! Alpharetta's downtown parks and sidewalks burst with colorful and creative life-size scarecrows. Accredited Pre-K through 5th grade classrooms, individuals, families, neighborhoods, faith-based organizations and 501C3 non-profit organizations design, create and install scarecrows displayed in our...
Terms & Conditions
Rules and Regulations in the attachment.
Questions on the application
- First name
- Last name
- Name of school
- Teacher Contact Name and Teacher E-mail
- Teacher Contact Phone Number, if applicable
- Classroom Representative Name - such as room parent, etc.
- Classroom Representative Contact Phone Number
- Classroom Representative E-mail - VERY IMPORTANT as all correspondence will be by email
- Grade of Participating Class
- Scarecrow Theme
- Scarecrow Name
- Each scarecrow entry may receive one bale of hay to build their Scarecrow. One bale per scarecrow entry will be delivered to your school, as long as participant has met the deadline.