Professional Chalk Artist Application
Deadline: Jun 01, 2021 11:00 pm
Date: Oct 09, 2021 11:00 am - Oct 10, 2021 5:00 pm
About the event
The Marietta Cobb Museum of Art is proud to present Chalktoberfest, an exciting combination of our annual Chalk Art Festival with our Craft Beer Festival. Enjoy your afternoon sampling craft beers, live music, art and craft vendors, watching professional Chalk Artists chalk the streets and eating great food at the beautiful downtown square of Marietta. A great day out for all the family, the...
Marietta Cobb Museum of Art
About the application
ABOUT The Marietta Cobb Museum of Art is proud to present Chalktoberfest, a combination of chalk art festival which is free to the public and Marietta’s premier craft beer festival. Over 80 chalk artists are selected by a jury and invited to create large works of art in Marietta Square. In 2019, the festival had over 100,000 visitors over the weekend. In 2021, we are...
Terms & Conditions
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF TERMS By submitting my application via Eventeny.com, I hereby make my application to participate in the 2021 MCMA Chalktoberfest event at the Marietta Square. I have read, understood and agree to abide by the rules and regulations set forth and other rules as may be established and presented at my acceptance. I release and forever discharge the 2021 MCMA...
Questions on the application
- First name
- Last name
- First Name
- Last Name
- First initial of last name
- House Number and Street Address
- Unit / Apt
- State / District
- Zip / Postal Code
- Links to your social media
- Do you wish to collaborate with another artist or assistant on the chalk block? (They must complete their own separate application)
- If yes, what is the name of collaborating artist/assistant?
- Desired chalk Block Size
- Upload photograph 1 (out of 3) of previous chalk pieces completed in the last three years
- Upload photograph 2 (out of 3) of previous chalk pieces completed in the last three years
- Upload photograph 3 (out of 3) of previous chalk pieces completed in the last three years
- Previous relevant experience: Please provide a list of up to 6 events, festivals, commissions or other relevant circumstances where you have done chalk art. Provide name of event, location and year.
- Hotel Beds
- Do you require a hotel room on Thursday October 8, 2020? (See no.4 in terms above)
- Do you required a hotel room on Sunday, October 11, 2020?
- I would like to share a room with
- Dietary requirements
- T-shirt size