Boulevardia Charity Bar Application 2023
Deadline: Apr 07, 2023 11:00 pm
Date: Jun 16, 2023 4:00 pm - Jun 17, 2023 11:00 pm
About the event
The two-day urban street festival will take place June 16th and 17th in downtown Kansas City in the area near the intersection of Pershing and Grand Blvd., encompassing Crown Center and Washington Square Park. The event features a craft beer and food sampling experience, music from local, regional and national acts, as well as interactive activities, entertainment, and shopping all in a unique...
About the application
Hello! Thanks for your interest in having your non-profit staff a bar for Boulevardia 2023. Our non-profit bar partners staff a bar at Boulevardia for the weekend, and all tips made at your bar go directly to your non-profit. Please read below for the requirements and what is expected from each organization. If your are eligible and can provide the needed onsite staffing, please fill out this...
Terms & Conditions
Eligibility Requirements: Must be a 501c3 in MO or KS Mission of non-profit cannot be political or religious in nature Must be able to commit to a three year term Must be able to provide a large amount of volunteers throughout the weekend. Non-profit to provide: Up to two managers, one manager must be present at the assigned bar all hours of operation from set up to tear...
Questions on the application
- First name
- Last name
- Name of Non-Profit
- Contact Name
- What is the job title of the point of contact for this application?
- Please list the mission statement for your orginzation below
- Organizaiton Website
- Is your orginization a 501c3 in MO or KS
- Does your organization participate in other fundraising events? If so please list below.
- Can your organizaiton meet the staffing needs outlined in the requirements?
- Please give us a brief summary of why you think your organization would be a good fit to run a Boulevardia Bar?