2020 PCF Food Vendor Application
Deadline: May 01, 2020 11:59 pm
Date: Jun 12, 2020 7:00 pm - Jun 14, 2020 5:00 pm
About the event
The Peachtree Corners Festival is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) volunteer organization dedicated to bringing a safe, wholesome and family-friendly festival to the City of Peachtree Corners. Our goal is to foster community pride and civic involvement in our diverse City, the largest in Gwinnett County, Georgia. To the extent that the Festival experiences positive cash flow, the funds will be...
Peachtree Corners Festival
About the application
Set up: Saturday, 6:00-9:00 am Festival: Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Sunday, 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm The Peachtree Corners Festival is always the second full weekend in June. It begins with a Free Friday Night Concert, continuing on Saturday and Sunday with over 60 Arts & Crafts Exhibitors, Car Show, Stage with Live Music, Kids Amusements and lots of Great Food! All proceeds go to...
Terms & Conditions
The Peachtree Corners Festival, Inc., it’s Board of Directors, volunteers, and representatives thereof assume no liability or responsibility for injury or loss that may result to any exhibitor or their personal or corporate affects including goods for sale that may occur on the premises or may arise under the Peachtree Corners Festival activities. Applicant further agrees, consents, and...
|12’ X 12’ Single Booth||$250||Single Booth Space deadline May 1st, 12’ X 12’ (10’ X 10’ Tent size limit)|
|Electricity per 120V Outlet||$100||Electricity per 120V Outlet (No 240V power available)|
Questions on the application
- Business Name
- Contact Name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Food Vendor Information: Include a detailed description of your booth, foods and menu.
- Were you part of our Festival last year?
- I agree to follow the application rules, regulations and accept Festival terms.
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Send 1-2 photos showing your booth set-up by mail (or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Label photos with your name. Photos become the property of the Festival and will not be returned. By signing this application, you agree that your photos may be used for advertising by the Peachtree Corners Festival.