Food Vendors 2022
Deadline: Mar 31, 2022 11:00 pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Sep 17, 2022 9:00 am - Sep 18, 2022 5:00 pm
About the event
Suwanee Fest 2022 will be held in Suwanee's beautiful Town Center Park on September 17 and 18. The days will be filled with family fun including food, vendors, crafters, entertainment and more! The planning committee is hard at work making sure the festival is safe and will follow all guidelines for attendee and exhibitor safety.
City of Suwanee
About the application
Suwanee Fest is a two-day juried art show for handcrafted and handmade items and a limited number of food vendors. Read the Exhibitor Guidelines carefully before completing your application. Application fees are NON-REFUNDABLE! Suwanee Fest is a two-day juried art show for handcrafted and handmade items only. Read the Exhibitor Guidelines carefully before completing your application. ...
Terms & Conditions
The City of Suwanee a Georgia Municipal Corporation, and its agents, employees, and representatives, thereof assume no liability or responsibility for injury or loss that may result to any exhibitor or his/her personal or corporate affects including goods for sale that may occur on the premises or may arise under Suwanee Fest activities. Applicant further agrees, consents, and acknowledges to...
|Food Tent||$400||Single 10 by 10 booth space|
|Food Truck||$600||Food Trucks up to 24 feet long|
|Food Trailer||$550||Food Trailers up to 20 feet in length|
|Food/Beverage Cart||$250||Food or cart less than 5 Feet in length and width|
|Electricity for booths||$100||PER outlet (110 volt). Must supply your own 100 foot extension cord.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please describe your menu.
- What are your prices?
- Does your booth need to be located on flat asphalt or can you set up in the grass or on a sidewalk?
- Do you want to only be located in the food court area? Would you consider being outside the food court?
- If you are a truck or trailer, will you be leaving on Saturday night and coming back on Sunday? Or will you stay put the entire festival weekend?
- In how many Suwanee Fest have you participated?
- In what other shows have you participated?
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- Please include a photo of your booth, truck or event set-up, your menu, any health inspections or other documents and your booth at an event!