Application deadline has passed
Arts & Crafts Application - 2022
Deadline: Mar 04, 2022 12:11 am (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Mar 12, 2022 9:00 am - Mar 13, 2022 5:00 pm
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Arts & Crafts Booth||$185||One 10x10 booth space at the Forsythia Festival|
|Electric||$25||120v electrical access is available for $25|
|Vendor Badge||$2||You may purchase two additional vendor badges for $2.00.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Have you been a vendor at the Forsythia Festival in the past? (list years)
- Will you need electricity? (120v)
- Will you need water?
- Booth size is 10x10. How many booths will you require?
- Will you be demonstrating your art or craft?
- Which category best describes your craft?
- Jewelers, choose the category that best describes your product:
- Vendors may only sell items approved by the Forsythia Festival. List ALL products and prices that will be sold from your booth. Only items listed on this application and those subsequently approved prior to the festival can be sold. This will be monitored. If you violate our approved list, you will be asked to remove those items. Sales exclusivity does not include the following items: bottled water, sodas, bags of chips, candy bars and regular French fries (curly fries are exclusive items)
- Is there any additional information you would like us to know about your products?
- New this year: Vendors may not break down their booths until 5 p.m. on Sunday. You must fully pack up your booth then have it checked by Festival staff. Once approved, you will receive a ticket to get your car. Our festival volunteers will take you to your parking lot to retrieve your vehicle. You will enter the festival grounds via W. Adams Street, just like you did at registration. No vehicles will be allowed entry without a ticket. Initial below to acknowledge you've read the new policy.
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- PHOTO SUBMISSION Vendors are required to submit a minimum of 4 photos with their application. The look of your booth and your unique menu is very important to the overall look and success of the festival and plays a major factor in the selection process. Each photo must have one of the following: . Your booth set-up. . Your concessions. . Booth presentation.