Application deadline has passed
Deadline: Oct 21, 2021 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Oct 23, 2021 4:00 pm - Oct 23, 2021 10:00 pm
About the event
It’s our birthday!! A year overdue thanks to little you-know-who, our 150th (+1) Anniversary Celebration is finally here and we promise it will be worth the wait! Join us in a nod to our history as a baseball town as we take you out to Lillian Webb Park for a cracker jackin’ good time with the home team. Hope you can make it! 150th (+1) Anniversary Celebration Saturday, October...
City of Norcross
About the application
The City of Norcross is hosting an anniversary event on Saturday, October 23rd from 4pm - 10pm in Lillian Webb Park and is seeking food vendors to attend. The event will include musical performances, baseball games/activities, a movie & sporting event on the big screens, and a fireworks show to end the night!
Terms & Conditions
This event is rain or shine. Vendors must provide their own source of power.
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- What are the dimensions of your truck/booth?
- Please attach a copy of your menu/items you plan to sell.
- Please attach a copy of your business license.
- Please attach a copy of your food safety permit.
- Please sign and attach a copy of the 2021 Mobile Food Vendors - Indemnification Agreement attached.
- All vendors will be required to provide a copy of their Certificate of Insurance. Please upload a copy of your certificate of insurance.
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Please upload a photo of your truck/booth.