Application deadline has passed
Deadline: Jul 21, 2021 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Jul 28, 2021 11:00 am - Jul 28, 2021 1:00 pm
About the event
Bring the kids down to Duluth Town Green for this free event to enjoy one of the last days of summer break! We'll have bubbles for the kids to play in along with large yard games and a DJ for entertainment!
City of Duluth
About the application
This application is for all Non-Profits looking to promote their organization. If you are looking to sell product, please complete the Mix Match Vendor Application. Bubblepalooza is an outdoor event that takes place on Wednesday, July 28th from 11:00 AM on 1:00 PM the following morning. We'll have bubbles for the kids to play in along with large yard games and a DJ for entertainment!...
Terms & Conditions
Vendor requirements: 1. One (1) 10X10 Tent and approriate weights (no staking) 2. One (1) six (6) foot table 3. Supply all booth needs (i.e. chair, table, lighting, extension cord, table cloth, etc.) 4. Cannot be a food vendor or sell food at the event unless instructed otherwise 5. Vendor must offer a product or service that will benefit the community 5. Vendor must supply any/all...
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- I have read and I understand all the policies laid out in their application.
- Please upload a list of items being given away (i.e. flyers, pens)
- Please indicate how much space you will need.
- Upload your 501 c3 Certificate
- Upload a photo of your booth.
- Please indicate if you will need power.
- If you checked "Yes", please indicate what you need power for.