Application deadline has passed
Sparkle in the Park Food Vendor Application 2021
Deadline: Jun 16, 2021 11:00 pm
Date: Jul 03, 2021 5:30 pm - Jul 03, 2021 10:00 pm
About the event
Sparkle in the Park is Lilburn's Independence Day extravaganza! Enjoy a great concert featuring the Glow Band, a fantastic selection of food trucks, children's activities, topped off with one of the best firework shows in Gwinnett! Shuttles to Lilburn City Park from parking lots located at Lilburn City Hall, Lilburn First Baptist Church on First and Young St. , and at Killian...
City of Lilburn
About the application
Lilburn's Independence Day celebration, Sparkle in the Park is Saturday July 3, 2021 from 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm. This annual event in Lilburn City Park will include a free concert by the GlowBand, a variety of food vendors, children's activities, and one of Gwinnett's best Firework extravaganza's! Previous Sparkle in the Park events have enjoyed an average attendance of...
Terms & Conditions
Rules for food vendors: -Application deadline is June 16, 2021. -Complete the entire application and submit all requested documents. -Please be sure that your uploaded menu includes all items and prices that you will be selling at the event. - A completed application does not mean a space is guaranteed. -Number and variety of vendors will be determined by the City of Lilburn. -The City...
|Application fees||$15||The Application Fee is a one time non refundable processing fee in order to be considered for this event. This fee is non refundable.|
|Food Truck / Savory / Hot||$125||The $125.00 Savory/Hot Vendor Fee is charged once you have been approved to participate in the event.|
|Dessert Cart selling single item only||$90||The $90.00 Dessert/Single Item Vendor Fee will be charged once you have been approved to participate at the event.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- I have read and understand the terms and conditions for Sparkle in the Park.
- Upload your current business license
- Upload your current health inspection report
- Upload a sample menu with pricing that you plan to sell at the event.
- Upload your Certificate of Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 naming the City of Lilburn as addtional insured..
- Will you need a parking pass for the Vendor Parking Lot?
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Please upload at least 1 photo of your Food Truck /event set up that will be used at Sparkle in the Park on July 3, 2021.