Application deadline has passed
Deadline: Nov 15, 2020 11:59 pm (GMT+10:00) Brisbane
Date: Nov 12, 2020 10:00 am - Nov 22, 2020 6:00 pm
About the event
A virtual convention where you can shop all your favourite local artists and pop culture merchandise without leaving your home? ....As you wish! inCONceivable is a new, Australian-based virtual convention that aims to fill some of the gaps left by being unable to have in-person events at this time. By working with the team at Eventeny, and with the help of a lot of my convention and...
About the application
Australian & International applications welcome
|Virtual Booth||AUD 50|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Your ABN? (if applicable)
- Business Facebook Page (if applicable)
- Business Twitter Page (if applicable)
- Business Instagram Page (if applicable)
- Which category do you want to be listed under? (please select the most relevant)
- Product List Guide (tick all that apply)
- If you have selected 'Other' in the Product List Guide question above, please provide further information
- Please provide a brief biography about yourself (and your business if applicable, including details about your brand).
- Approximately how many products are you likely to be loading into your Virtual Booth?
- Are you likely to be listing any items as PRE-ORDER, BACK ORDER and/or MADE TO ORDER?
- If Yes, what percentage of items will be listed as PRE-ORDER, BACK ORDER and/or MADE TO ORDER and why?
- Have you sold products online before? eg. Ebay, Etsy, Your own ecommerce store etc
- Have you sold and shipped products internationally before?
- Would you like to receive PDFs of our advertising material for use in your store and online
- I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions. By clicking accept, I agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions
- I have read and understood the Terms of Service for using the Eventeny Platform - https://www.eventeny.com/legal/terms-of-service/
- Any other comments or questions?