Deadline: Jul 31, 2020 11:59 pm
Date: Sep 19, 2020 9:00 am - Sep 20, 2020 5:00 pm
About the event
Our annual two-day celebration of community returns to Town Center Park September 19 and 20! Nearly 200 vendors and exhibitors, 15 entertainment acts, and one amazing parade are just some of the highlights of this beloved fall tradition. Set sail with us this year for delightful adventures and treasures!
City of Suwanee
About the application
The Silver Level of Sponsorship includes: *Two Suwanee Fest t-shirts *Listed as a sponsor on the website and publications *Complimentary parade entry *10 by 10 booth space at the festival *Tent, table and chairs (if needed) *Electricity (if needed) *Business card size advertisement in festival publication *Two parking passes *Stage mentions during the festival *Invitation to Sponsor...
Terms & Conditions
The City of Suwanee, a Georgia Municipal Corporation, and its agents, employees, and representatives thereof assume no liability or responsibility for injury or loss that may result to any exhibitor or his/her personal or corporate affects including goods for sale that may occur on the premises or may arise under Suwanee Fest activities. Applicant further agrees, consents, and acknowledges to...
|Silver Sponsor||$2,250||The Silver Sponsorship does include a booth at the event. Tent, table and chairs available upon request. Parade entry and electricity also provided for silver level and higher.|
Questions on the application
- Business Name
- Contact Name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Do you need a rented tent?
- Do you need any tables - and how many?
- Do you need any folding chairs?
- Do you need electricity for your booth?
- Do you wish to participate in the Suwanee Fest Parade?
- Do you want to be part of the Sponsor Best of Show Competition?
- You will recieve two festival t-shirts. What sizes would you like?
- How will you pay for your sponsorship? ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY August 19.