Deadline: Sep 05, 2022 11:00 pm
Date: Sep 17, 2022 9:00 am - Sep 18, 2022 5:00 pm
About the event
Suwanee Fest 2022 will be held in Suwanee's beautiful Town Center Park on September 17 and 18. The days will be filled with family fun including food, vendors, crafters, entertainment and more! The planning committee is hard at work making sure the festival is safe and will follow all guidelines for attendee and exhibitor safety.
City of Suwanee
About the application
Ready for blast off! We are inviting you to explore the galaxy for the 2022 Suwanee Fest parade to kick off the weekend festival! This year our theme is The Greatest in the Galaxy so get your group together, decorate a float/boat, dress up in theme and/or prepare a 60 second performance for your chance to win a prize! Cash prizes are available for best use of theme, most entertaining, best...
Terms & Conditions
Suwanee Fest Parade Participation Policy – Approved July 15, 2021 Purpose The primary purposes of the Suwanee Fest parade is entertainment value and to highlight local community-members, performers, and groups. Types of entries permitted Participation in the Suwanee Fest parade is considered a privilege and not guaranteed to any group or person. To help ensure that the parade...
Questions on the application
- First name
- Last name
- I agree that the group I am registering will abide by all parade rules and regulations. These rules include agreeing not to throw anything along the route (including candy), adhering to assigned line-up space, drop off and pick up locations and times, quality and nature of entries, etc. Walkers are permitted to physically hand items, candy, giveaways, etc. to viewers along the route.
- To participate in the parade, I agree to send at least one representative to a mandatory meeting on Wednesday September 7, 2022 @6:00 pm. I acknowledge that if a representative is not present for this entire meeting, our group will be removed from the parade lineup and will not be able to participate
- Organizers are responsible for collecting their own participant waivers, permission forms, and for coordinating the drop off and pick up process for their participants so long as this adheres to the parade rules. Any group that does not abide by the Suwanee Fest Parade Committee rules will be asked to leave and may not be eligible to register for future parades.
- The representative who attends the mandatory meeting will be expected to communicate information such as line-up number, report time, pick-up instructions, etc. to their group.
- Organization Name
- Current mailing address (for prize money to be sent)
- Main phone number
- Type of Participant
- Type of Organization
- Description of Organization
- Years in Suwanee Fest Parade
- Number of Participants
- Number of minors
- Will a vehicle be used in the parade?
- If yes, how many vehicles and what type (truck, bus, car, SUV, etc...)?
- Parade line-up space is allocated in 10-ft sections along the curbside. Approximately how much space should be allocated for your organization?
- Describe what your organization will be doing in the parade and/or for your 60 second performance for our judges.